Dear Yoshinkan Aikido Instructors
This is to announce that Aikido Yoshinkan Seiseikai Terada Headquarter(Honbu) will conduct 2009 Kamakura Instructors Training (Gashuku) on May 23rd(Sat)-24th(Fri) 2009. The purpose of this program is for Instructors to master Yoshinkan Aikido Techniques (Waza) and to discipline the Aikido spirit. I would like to ask all participants to teach their students what you master in this Kamakura Special Gashuku.
Please be guided the program schedule and the detailed of application procedure as described on the attached sheet, and send your application for the entry to International Committee of Yoshinkan Seiseikai Terada Honbu at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to participate in. Please circulate this announcement to your colleagues in your area.
We look forward to seeing you in Japan in May 2009
Kiyoyuki Terada, Hanshi
Chairman, Aikido Yoshinkan Seiseikai Terada Honbu
Guidance of 2009 Yoshinkan Seiseikai Instructors Kamakura Gashuku:
A. Date: May 23rd (Sat) 10:00, May 24th (Sun) 15:00
B. Place: Kamakura Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Kenshu Dojo. Address: Kamakura City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
C. Participation Fee: 15,000Yen which covers following items:
(1) Lodging: one over night at Tsurugaoka Hachimangu training Dojo with 4 meals and drinks.
(2) Completion Certificate of Kamakura Gashuku
(3) Commemorative photograph
(4) Purification ceremony at Kamakura Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine House
Note: Participation fee should be paid upon arrival at Kamakura Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Dojo on May 23rd(Sat).
D. Application procedure:
(1) Please send your application to International Committee at . FAX is available at Japan+ 46-849-6455. Deadline is March 21st, 2009.
(2) Upon receipt of your application, committee will send you the detailed information.
(3) Should you require any further question and information of Gashuku itself, please contact with International Committee.
(4) If you wish to take a test of Instructors Certificate during this Gashuku, you are required to make an application,in advance, to Committee.